Glow Rewards is our loyalty program designed to reward you for taking your skincare journey with us! Through the program, you will be eligible to earn points whenever you engage with Glow Recipe, such as making a purchase, referrals, reviews, and sharing your love for us on social media.
How do I earn Glow Rewards Points?
You can earn points via the following activities:
: New customers who sign up for the program will get started with 25 points! If you have an existing account, no worries! Your miles from past purchases from January 2016 onward can be unlocked HERE
: All qualifying purchases earn points for every dollar spent, depending on your level of Glow (Bouncy Glow, Dewy Glow, or Ultimate Glow) (1)Birthday Points
: Celebrate your birthday with an additional 50 points! (2)Refer-a-Friend
: You and your friend will both receive a $15 coupon for your purchase of $50 or more, once your friend completes their purchase. You can refer as many friends as you like! (3)
: Leave a product review on glowrecipe.com for 100 points. (4)
One review per day will be rewarded.Social Sharing
: Follow us on Twitter or Instagram, or share us on Facebook or Twitter for 15 points. Like us on Facebook for 15 points (5)
What do the tiers such as Bouncy Glow, Dewy Glow, and Ultimate Glow mean?
The more you share your journey with us, the greater the rewards!
Bouncy Glow: 0-299 Rewards Points accumulated (equivalent to 0-$299 spent within the calendar year).
Dewy Glow: 300-899 Rewards Points accumulated (equivalent to $300-$599 spent within the calendar year).
Ultimate Glow: +900 Rewards Points accumulated (equivalent to +$600 spent within the calendar year).
Please refer to the table on top for a summary of additional benefits available to our most active members.
What if I already have a Glow Recipe account?
Perfect! You have automatically been enrolled in the Glow Rewards program. We structured the program to be effective retroactively to January 1, 2016. Any purchases made since that date will be automatically reflected in your Glow Rewards account!
Who is eligible for Glow Rewards?
Everyone! Just sign up for an account HERE and start earning points! Please note that one account is allowed per customer.
How do I redeem Glow Rewards Points?
Click the Glow Rewards button on the lower left-hand corner of any Glow Recipe page to be taken to your Glow Rewards homepage (please remember to login!). There, you can choose to redeem your points for coupons (in denominations of $5, $10, or $15) valid towards a future Glow Recipe purchase. (6) Glow Rewards Points cannot be used on kits or merch items.
Redeem 100 points for a $5 coupon, 200 points for a $10 coupon and 300 points for a $15 coupon.
Do my Glow Rewards Points ever expire?
Yes. Glow Rewards Points are eligible for redemption up to twelve (12) months from the date they are originally earned. Please make sure you spend your points within the twelve (12) month validity period to retain your balance.
Does my Glow level ever expire?
Your current level of Glow is calculated based on activity from the preceding calendar year. Your level of Glow will be recalculated every January 1st. Glow Rewards Points earned prior to the preceding calendar year are not calculated into your level-determining balance. If you go down a level, you will still retain any previously earned points.
How do I check how many points I have?
Click on the Glow Rewards tab on the lower left-hand corner of any Glow Recipe page and select the Home tab to see how many points you have accumulated.
I just placed an order / signed up / engaged on social media but I don’t see Glow Rewards added to my account.
Not to worry! Sometimes it takes our system a few minutes to process and apply points to your account. If you don’t see the points in your account after 24 hours, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and we’ll take care of it for you!
What happens if my order is returned or canceled?
Any points associated with that order will be deducted from your Glow Rewards account balance.
Why did my Glow Rewards balance go down?
If you or one of your referrals recently canceled a purchase or made a return, this could affect your account balance.
How do I leave the Glow Rewards program?
We’re sorry to see you go! If you would like to leave the Glow Rewards program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deactivate your account. Please note that deactivating your account will cause you to lose any accrued points. You may re-enroll in the program at any time, however, your Rewards balance will reset to zero.
I need help with my Glow Rewards account!
What is the difference between Glow Miles and Glow Rewards?
Glow Rewards is still the same program you know and love, just with a few updates! Take a look at some of the key differences:
• Program Name: Glow Miles -> Glow Rewards
• Points Currency: Miles -> Points
• Level Names:
1, Glow Getter -> Bouncy Glow
2, Glow Jetter -> Dewy Glow
3. Glow First -> Ultimate Glow
• Joining the Program: +100 miles -> +25 points
• Write a Review: 1 review per week -> 1 review per day
• 300 Points Reward: Free full size product w/ purchase -> $15 coupon or free products w/ purchase (full-sized not guaranteed)
(1) The $ amount discounted using gift cards, credit codes or discount codes are not eligible to earn points. Also, taxes and shipping charges are not eligible toward earning points. (2) $15 off coupon eligible toward minimum orders of $50. (3) Customers must enter date of birth at least one (1) month prior to the first day of birth month to be rewarded. (4) Applies to one (1) review per customer per day. Reviews are only eligible if accessed via the Okendo review email sent to you after each product purchase. Reviews left directly on our site and on products that have not been purchased on GlowRecipe.com are not eligible. (5) Please note that points are only earned for the first follow, like or share on each platform. To have the share, follow or like applied to your account, please go to the Glow Rewards tab at the bottom right hand corner of the screen and access your social accounts through the Earn Points tab. Social shares, follows, or likes do not apply if completed directly through your social media account. (6) Coupon code values limited to defined denominations. Limit of one coupon code redemption per purchase. A $15 coupon can only be used with a minimum purchase of $50. Glow Rewards Points are non-transferable, have no cash value (unless required by law) and cannot be exchanged, sold or returned. Glow Recipe is not responsible for lost or stolen Points. Glow Recipe is not responsible for any taxes incurred by customers. Terms and conditions are subject to change, alteration, substitution, or termination by Glow Recipe in its sole discretion at any time.(7) Welcome miles can be redeemed with any purchase of $50 and above.