Best I’ve ever had!
This is the best deal I’ve had in
1. Start your routine with a double cleanse. Wash away oil based impurities like makeup & sunblock with Papaya Sorbet Cleansing Balm. Finish off the cleansing step with a foaming wash using Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser to remove water-based impurities like dirt & sweat.
2. Pores still feeling congested or just in need of a little me-time? Apply Watermelon Glow Hyaluronic Clay Pore-Tight Facial and sit back and relax for 5 minutes!
3. Using a toner is an essential step of any good skincare routine, so make sure not to skip applying your Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner as it helps all subsequent products absorb.
4. Keep your eyes sparkling with Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask. Every night, apply a pea-sized amount to the entire orbital eye area and gently pat into skin using your ring finger.
5. Special care is our favorite step because you get to mix & match your favorite serums! Looking to reduce redness? Apply Avocado Ceramide Recovery Serum. In need of an extra boost of brightness? Add Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Glow Drops to your routine. In need of both? Double up on serums!
6. Never miss applying your moisturizer, so lather on the hydration with either Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer on oily skin days or Banana Souffle Moisture Cream when in need of a little extra boost of lasting hydration.
7. Don’t forget your on the go glow with the Watermelon Glow Ulta-Fine Mist and your favorite Lip Pop!
*Sets & Kits not eligible for 20% off code CYBER
Back by popular demand, the ultimate vault gift set!
Now including 14 clinically effective full size products, a sustainable metal spatula, and a pack of 7 reusable cotton pads. With skin needs changing on a daily basis, take a moment to listen and give skin what it’s craving by creating your own personalized routine.
This Set Contains:
This is the best deal I’ve had in
amazing products highly recommend - you wont regret
I've been wanting to try several of Glow Recipe's products, especially after purchasing the guava serum a couple of months ago. When I saw this set available on Cult Beauty, I decided to get it because I saved a bit with a discount code. So when I saw this vault launch on Glow Recipe's US site, I was happy to know many can get this as well because this kit does not disappoint! The box itself is adorable and joyful and has a magnetic heart to open and close it. Each of the 14 full size products is secure in its own place and the whole set is a beauty. I've already tried the watermelon lotion (use it as a serum because my skin is dry), the avocado recovery serum (gentle and nourishing), the clay mask (a bit too strong on my skin, so I washed it off after 2 minutes), the watermelon mist (lovely and great for extra hydration), and plum plump serum (have the jumbo from a separate purchase and I like it)! Looking forward to using the papaya cleansing balm once I'm done with a different cleansing balm I'm already using. I'm also psyched about the avocado retinol eye mask and bounce cleanser. Oh, and the watermelon lip tint provides a fresh, pink hue and keeps my lips moisturized hours after application (have no doubt I'll enjoy the blueberry, too, as I love blue-based pinks). This set isn't cheap, so I wouldn't recommend it unless you have some financial cushion to splurge on yourself. Given I am a skincare enthusiast (er, addict mayhaps), I decided to treat myself to this baby.…